-
January 1st, 2007, 05:56 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
...just wanted to run through and wish you a very happy new year, rog, and everyone else as well.... [img]smile.gif[/img] I hope everyone had a great time last night, no matter what they were doing when the clock struck midnight... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
January 2nd, 2007, 03:48 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I had a wonderful Eve...if the rest of the year is as lovely as the start, I will be one happy gal!!!
-
January 2nd, 2007, 05:46 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Had a pretty good New Years Eve too. I saw a great sounding band (Bob's Yer Uncle), celebrated with my brother and a bunch of old friends.
It looks like "07 is starting on the right foot, Its a beautiful sunny day under brillantly blue skys and mild temps.
-
January 2nd, 2007, 08:36 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
glad to hear everyone had a good new year's... s* my plans sorta fell through, due to my best friend's husband's grandmother going into the hospital... so i stayed at home and did a whole buncha nothin... *L*... i was all by myself... which at one time would have made me feel somewhat self-conscious, and i never would have admitted it, lol... but doesn't bother me now... i was invited to my friend's house to ring in the new year... i just... felt like staying at home, and saying goodbye to the old year and hello to the new... on my own... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
January 5th, 2007, 08:27 PM
#5
Inactive Member
As long as You had a good time, Miz RA. I guess we all celebrated together in spirit.
take care, rog
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks